|Serving Size:||1 Plate|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|For Chicken Bake:|
|2||Tbsp. Olive Oil|
|6||Tbsp. Unsalted Butter|
|2||Garlic Cloves, Minced|
|1||Pound Cremini Mushrooms, Cut Into Eighths|
|1/2||Cup Dry Vermouth|
|1/3||Cup All-Purpose Flour|
|2 1/2||Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth|
|6||Ounces Boursin® Professional Frozen Gournay Cheese Cubes, Garlic & Fine Herbs|
|1||Tsp. Kosher Salt|
|1/8||Tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper|
|1||Lb. Chicken Meat, Roasted or Poached, Diced 3/4 Inch|
|1||Cup Shredded Monterey Jack|
|1||Cup Frozen Peas|
|1||Tsp. Dried Oregano|
|1||Cup Panko Bread Crumbs|
|2||Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil|
|1/2||Cup Grated Parmesan|
For Chicken Bake:
- Heat an oven to 350°F.
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and toss with the 2 tablespoons olive oil and spread out in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish to cool.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in the pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and vermouth and cook until most of the wine is absorbed and the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the remaining 4 tablespoons butter and whisk in the flour. Cook until golden, about 3 minutes. Pour in the broth, milk and 4 ounces of the Boursin and whisk until the liquid comes to a boil and no lumps remain. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the chicken, Monterey jack, peas and oregano. Stir well, add in the pasta and mix well to combine. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth the top.
- Combine the panko, crumble in the remaining 2 ounces Boursin and add the oil and Parmesan. Mix until the large pieces are broken up. Spread evenly over the casserole. Bake until the top is golden and the cheese is melted. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with a side of buttered bread to help soak up all the goodness.