|Serving Size:||1 Burger|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|1/4||Cup Vegetable Oil|
|12||Cups Yellow Onions, Yellow, Julienne (1 Batch = 10 Orders)|
|2/3||Cup Worcestershire Sauce|
|3||Cups of Merkts Beer Cheese, Room Temperature|
|48||Beef-Sirloin Burgers, 1/2 Pound Each|
|48||Toasted Pretzel Buns|
For Worcestershire Onions:
- Heat oil on a hot griddle, then add onions.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until evenly caramelized.
- Add Worcestershire sauce just prior to removing the onions from the griddle, stirring to ensure Worcestershire is completely absorbed.
- Reserve warm.
- You can also refrigerate and reserve cold until service.
- Griddle burgers to order, as needed for service, until fully cooked.
To Make A Tavern Burger:
- Slather a griddled burger with 1 tablespoon of Merkts Beer Cheese.
- Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of the warm Worcestershire onions and serve on a toasted pretzel bun.
Sirloin works great for this tasty burger, but so would ground buffalo, chicken, or even ground turkey.