|Serving Size:||1 Sandwich|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|1||Tablespoon Whole-Grain Mustard|
|1/4||Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil|
|Kosher Salt, To Taste|
|Ground Pepper, To Taste|
|1||Large Head Escarole, Hand Torn|
|2||Fresh Ciabatta Rolls|
|4||Slices Nurishh Mozzarella Style Plant-Based Cheese Slices|
|4||Tbsp Fig Jam|
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and lemon juice.
- Stream in oil while whisking.
- Season with salt and pepper. the oil while whisking to create a nice dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the torn escarole with the dressing.
- Spread the inside of each ciabatta half with 1 tablespoon of fig jam.
- Layer 2 Nurishh Mozzarella Slices on the bottom of each bun.
- Layer sandwiches with some of the escarole salad and put on the top of buns.
- Grill or toast the sandwiches to make croques de escarole.
- Slice in half and serve.
If you’re having trouble locating escarole look for broad-leaved endives, Bavarian endives or Batavian endives.