|Serving Size:||1 Pizza|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|2 1/2||Pounds Pizza Dough|
|All Purpose Flour As Needed|
|1||Cup Marinara Sauce|
|2||Cups Nurishh® Mozzarella Style Plant-Based Cheese Shreds|
|20||Slices Meatless Pepperoni|
|1/4||Cup Olive Oil|
|2||Each Garlic Cloves, Minced|
|2||Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley|
|1||Cup Marinara, Warmed For Serving|
|Equipment:||Large Baking Sheet, 3" Bowl|
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide dough into three balls. Coat one ball generously with flour and place on a well-floured countertop.
- Gently flatten the dough into a 6-inch disk. Then stretch the disk into an 8-inch round, working along the edges and giving the disk quarter turns as you stretch.
- Transfer the disk to floured parchment and stretch it into a 10-inch disk. Set aside to rest.
- Repeat with the remaining dough balls.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beginning with one disk, transfer it to the parchment and spread it with ½ cup marinara. Sprinkle with half of the Nurishh mozzarella and meatless pepperoni.
- Top the disk with another disk and repeat the marinara, Nurishh, and pepperoni.
- Top with the third disk.
- Place a 3-inch bowl upside down in the middle of the pizza layers. Working from the bowl outward, cut the dough into twelve equal parts, leaving the center 3 inches intact.
- Grasp a dough “petal” and gently twist it 360° twice. Twist the next petal twice in the opposite direction. Repeat around the pizza with all the petals.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic and parsley. Brush the mixture over the top of the pizza until it is evenly coated.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with the remaining 1 cup warmed marinara for dipping.
Add finely chopped mushrooms, olives and/or veggies to add even more options for your diners.