|Serving Size:||1 Plate of Dip|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|For Dip Base:|
|8||Ounces Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs|
|4||Ounces Coconut Milk|
|For Herb Mix:|
|2||Tablespoons Minced Fresh Parsley|
|2||Tablespoons Minced Fresh Rosemary|
|1||Tablespoon Minced Fresh Chives|
|For Mediterranean Dip:|
|12||Ounces Dip Base|
|3||Ounces Roasted Red Pepper Coulis|
|1 1/2||Ounces Roasted, Salted Chickpeas|
|15||Kalamata Olives, Pitted|
|3||Teaspoons Herb Mix|
|15||Pieces of Garlic Flatbread|
For Dip Base:
- Whisk together Boursin and coconut milk.
- Cover and refrigerate.
For Herb Mix:
- Combine the minced herbs in a bowl.
- Cover with a damp cloth and refrigerate.
For Mediterranean Dip:
- Place 4 ounces of dip base in the center of a bowl.
- Top with 1 ounce of pepper coulis, ½ ounce chickpeas and 6 olives.
- Garnish with 1 teaspoon herbs.
- Serve with 5 pieces of flatbread.
Want to change up the crunch or flavor? Try serving with various crackers or crostini. Also consider using flavored chickpeas.