|Serving Size:||1 Pizza|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|1/4||Cup Vegetable Oil|
|2||Cups Fresh Garlic, Minced|
|4||Pounds Button Mushrooms, Sliced Thin|
|2||Pounds Shiitake Mushrooms, Sliced Into Strips|
|2||Pounds Portobello Mushroom, Diced|
|24||Cups Baby Spinach|
|9||Cups Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese, Room Temperature|
|48||Flatbreads, 10”x7” Rectangle|
- Place oil on a hot griddle.
- Add garlic and all 3 varieties of mushrooms.
- Stir often and cook fully, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Reserve by either chilling on line or refrigerate for later service.
To A Make Pizza:
- Spread 3 tablespoons of Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese onto 1 flatbread, all the way to the edges.
- Then top with ¼ cup spinach and ¼ cup mushrooms.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes at 400º.
- Remove from oven and finish with another ¼ cup spinach.
- Slice evenly.
Remember that mushrooms are like little sponges. Washing them under running water will reduce their flavor profile. Try using a damp paper towel to clean them.