|Serving Size:||1 Order|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|Drunken Monkey Bread:|
|1/2||Cup of Merkts Beer Cheese, Room Temperature|
|1||Tbsp. Fresh, Minced Garlic|
|2||Tbsp. Olive Oil|
|1||Tbsp. Fresh Minced Parsley|
|2||Tbsp. Thin Sliced Scallion|
|8||1.5 oz. Bread Dough, Proofed|
|1||Dash Pan Spray|
|1/4||Tsp. Fresh, Minced Parsley|
|1||Dash Kosher Salt|
|Equipment:||Serving Vessel, Mixing Bowl|
For Drunken Monkey Bread:
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cold Beer Cheese, Garlic, Olive Oil, Minced Parsley and combine with a fork breaking up beer cheese into small pieces.
- Add the 2oz. dough balls and scallions and gently combine.
- Spray bottom of baking dish and place in dough balls.
- Top with remaining ingredients left in mixing bowl.
- Place into a 325-degree preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes or internal temperature of 190 degrees.
- Place on serving plate and garnish with parsley and kosher salt.
- Serve when hot.
Work with cold dough while preparing to make the assembly easier. Make enough per shift and ready to bake for each service
Proof the bread under refrigeration. This will make the product easier to work with while tossing with beer cheese.
You can use all types of bread such as whole grain or even Rye for a cool German flavor. Dinner Rolls are the easiest to use since the dough is already portioned.