|Serving Size:||1 Potato|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|24||Whole Idaho Potatoes, Medium Size, Skin On|
|1 1/2||Quart Whole Milk|
|3/4||Pound Unsalted Butter|
|6||Pucks of Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs|
|Kosher Salt and Fresh Black Pepper, To Taste|
|Vegetable Spray, To Lightly Coat|
|1/4||Cup Fresh Chives, Minced|
|1/4||Cup Fresh Curly Parsley, Small Chopped|
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and pat dry potatoes, then pierce tiny holes in each potato before placing on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until centers feel soft when pierced with a knife.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
For Potato Mixture:
- Place milk and butter in a small saucepot over medium heat to melt the butter and heat the milk. Reserve hot.
- Slice off the top 1/3-lengthwise of each potato and scoop out the insides with a spoon.
- Leave enough potato to create a 1/8 to 1/4-inch wall, reserve the potato shells.
- Place potato insides in a mixing bowl and reserve hot.
- Add hot milk and melted butter to the potato insides, followed by Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese.
- Mash or whip the ingredients to create a light and fluffy whipped potato.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To Make A Twice Baked Potato:
- Divide the Boursin potato mixture evenly and spoon it back into each of the reserved potato shells.
- To help with browning, lightly spray the top of each stuffed potato with vegetable spray.
- Place potatoes on a sheet pan, under the broiler, and heat to create an even light golden brown color.
- Garnish the top with ½ teaspoons of fresh chives and parsley.
In a rush? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Then follow the remaining steps, except when reheating potatoes, put them in the microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until heated through.