|Serving Size:||1 Plate of Roasted Veggies|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|For Non-Dairy Crema (yields 16 servings):|
|2||Pounds Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs|
|2||Teaspoons Lemon Zest|
|3||Tablespoons Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed|
|Water, As Needed|
|For Each Serving:|
|1||Tablespoon Canola Oil|
|6||Rainbow Baby Carrots with Greens|
|4||Brussel Sprouts, Steamed and Halved|
|6||Slices of Fennel Strips, ½-inch Lengthwise|
|6||Baby Golden Beets, Peeled, Roasted and Quartered|
|1||Teaspoon Za’atar Seasoning|
|1/4||Cup Non-Dairy Crema|
|3||Tablespoons Pistachio Clusters|
|Kosher Salt and Fresh Cracked Pepper, To Taste|
For Pistachio Clusters:
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks have formed.
- Fold in the nuts and spread over a perforated pan to drain off any excess moisture for 10 minutes.
- Fold in the sugar, salt and cayenne.
- Spread in an even layer over a Silpat on a sheet tray and cook at 275°, low fan for 30 minutes.
- Loosen the nuts from the Silpat and mix them around.
- Return to the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
For the Crema:
- Whisk the Boursin, zest and juice together.
- Add water as needed to adjust to desired spreadable consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron pan until just smoking.
- Roast the carrots until golden brown on all sides.
- Add the sprouts, cut-sides down, then the fennel, beets, grapes and herbs.
- Season with salt, pepper and za’atar and fold in the honey.
- Roast at 450°, high fan until all the vegetables are cooked through and well roasted in appearance.
- Remove the herbs.
- Spread the crema in the center of the plate and mound the vegetables on top.
- Garnish with the pistachio clusters.
Be sure to cool pistachio clusters completely before storing. If they lose their crunch, refresh them in the oven at 275° for 15 minutes.