|Serving Size:||1 Order|
|Day Part:||Breakfast, Lunch|
|Beer Cheese Hollandiase:|
|1/2||Cup Heavy Cream|
|1||Cup of Merkts Beer Cheese, Room Temperature|
|3||Cups Hollandaise Sauce|
|Spinach Sautéed with Garlic:|
|1||Tbsp. Olive Oil|
|1/2||Tbsp. Fresh, Minced Garlic|
|2||Cups Fresh Baby Spinach|
|1/2||Tsp. Kosher Salt|
|1||English Muffin, Toasted|
|2||Cups Spinach Sautéed with Garlic|
|2||Crispy Chicken Tender, Cooked|
|3||Oz. Beer Cheese Hollandaise Sauce|
|1/2||Tsp. Fresh Parsley, Minced|
|Equipment:||Egg Pan, Fryer, Sauce Pot|
For Beer Cheese Hollandaise:
- In a sauce pan warm heavy cream.
- Whisk in Beer Cheese and bring to temperature.
- Whisk in Hollandaise Sauce.
- Keep warm for service.
For Spinach Sautéed With Garlic:
- In a sauté pan warm olive oil and add garlic.
- Once garlic is golden brown add spinach and salt.
- Cook until wilted and serve on benedict.
- Toast English Muffin and place on plate.
- Place 1 cooked crispy tender on each muffin.
- Top with sautéed spinach, 1 oz on each Tender.
- Top each tender with a poached egg.
- Garnish with Paprika and Parsley.
- (Optional) Serve with side salad.
You can use other proteins such as Brisket, Bratwurst, Pulled Pork, or even traditional Deli Sliced ham.
Always cook the spinach to order to maintain the bright green color. Other choices: Caramelized Onions, Roasted Peppers, Fajita Vegetable.
Add a little spice: This dish would be great with Fresh Jalapeno or even a fresh pico garnish.