|Serving Size:||1 Salad|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|3.2||Ounces Boursin® Professional Frozen Gournay Cheese Cubes, Garlic & Fine Herbs|
|1||Cup Bread Crumbs|
|4||Slices Watermelon, Diced 4 x 4 x 1|
|2||Tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil|
|3||Basil Leaves, Cut In Chiffonade|
|Black Pepper, To Taste|
|2||Tbsp. Basil Pesto|
|1||Cup Canola Oil|
- Toss the Boursin cubes in the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs until completely covered. Shake off excess crumbs. Place them on a parchment-lined tray and freeze.
- In a bowl, combine the diced watermelon, olive oil, basil and a pinch of pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pesto and mayonnaise. Scrape it into a squeeze bottle with a tip.
- For each serving: Heat the canola oil in a saucepan and fry 8 of the Boursin cubes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- On a plate, make a checkerboard pattern of 2 Boursin cubes and 2 watermelon chunks per row, using 8 of each item. Squeeze little dots of pesto mayo around the border.
Prepare the cheese cubes, watermelon and sauce in large batches and fry cheese cubes to order to ensure they’re hot and delicious.