|Serving Size:||1 Omelet|
|44||Large Eggs, Whisked|
|3||Cups Yellow Onion, Small Dice|
|3||Cups Green Bell Pepper, Small Dice|
|6||Cups Cooked Country-Style Ham, Small Chop|
|6||Cups Price*s Pimiento Cheese Spread|
|3||Cups Green Tomato Relish|
|Pan Spray, As Needed|
For 1 Omelet:
- Lightly spray a non-stick omelet pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place 1 tablespoon onions, 1 tablespoon peppers, and 2 tablespoons cooked ham in pan and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add 3 whisked eggs and rapidly stir to form a smooth and fully-cooked omelet.
- Quickly and evenly top with 2 tablespoons Price*s Pimiento Cheese Spread, then fold in half and slide onto warmed plate.
- Top the completed omelet with 1 tablespoon green tomato relish.
- Serve immediately and repeat for remaining orders.
Use a spatula to help form and cook the omelet without browning it.