|Serving Size:||1 Bowl|
|Day Part:||Breakfast, Lunch|
|For Smoked Creamy Grits:|
|1||Quart Vegetable Stock|
|3||Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk|
|1 1/2||Teaspoons Smoked Paprika|
|1||Teaspoon Granulated Garlic|
|1 1/2||Teaspoons Granulated Onion|
|1||Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning|
|1 1/2||Sprigs Fresh Thyme|
|1||Sprig Fresh Rosemary|
|1 1/2||Cups Canned Pumpkin Puree|
|Salt and Pepper, To Taste|
|1||Cup Quick Cooking Grits|
|1||6 oz. Tub Boursin® Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs|
|3/4||Cup Shredded Vegan Havarti|
|1-2||Drops Liquid Smoke|
|1/4||Cup Your Favorite Combination of Roasted Vegetables|
For Smoked Creamy Grits:
- In a large saucepan, combine stock, coconut milk, smoked paprika, granulated garlic, granulated onion, Cajun seasoning, thyme and rosemary. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add pumpkin purée and salt and pepper to taste, then bring mixture to a slow boil.
- Add grits while whisking briskly until all is absorbed—not allowing the mixture to lump up.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and stir constantly until creamy and most of the liquid has absorbed, 9 to 11 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread, margarine and shredded vegan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into serving bowls and top with your favorite roasted vegetables and dollop of Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread.
- Serve hot. Garnish as desired.
Add more coconut milk for a creamier texture if needed, and a drop or two of liquid smoke for a smokier flavor.