|Serving Size:||1 Frittata|
|Day Part:||Breakfast, Lunch|
|For No Fret Frittata:|
|6||Ounce Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs|
|1||Pound Waxy Potatoes|
|1||Bunch Green Onions, Diced|
|2||Tsp. Olive Oil|
|Salt & Pepper to taste|
|Equipment:||Non-Stick Frying Pan|
For No Fret Frittata:
- Finely slice the green onions.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and slice to 1/8 inch using a mandolin or knife.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the potatoes until tender but still firm about 5 minutes. Drain carefully.
- Heat a 9-inch non-stick frying pan and brown the onions in the olive oil for about 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk the eggs in a large bowl with salt and pepper, then add the Boursin® Garlic & Fine Herbs cheese.
- Pour the egg and Boursin® cheese mixture over the potatoes and cook over a low heat for about 15 minutes (until the eggs are cooked through). Tip out the frittata onto a plate and serve immediately with chopped chives and a baby leaf salad.
This classic egg and potato dish is delicious when made with any Boursin® Cheese flavor. Mix it up!