|Serving Size:||6 Wings|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|72||Small Pig Wings, Thawed|
|2||Tablespoons Garlic Powder|
|1 1/2||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar|
|3/4||Cup Cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon, Minced|
|3/4||Cup Sliced Scallions|
- Fry the thawed pig wings, for 2-3 minutes, in a 350º fryer.
- Quickly drain and place the hot wings in a stainless-steel mixing bowl.
- Toss the hot wings with garlic powder to evenly coat.
To Make 1 Order:
- Melt Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese and bacon in the microwave for approximately 20 seconds.
- Add to the wings, along with the sliced scallions, to evenly combine all the ingredients.
While the recipe calls for Applewood smoked bacon, try various types of bacon to see which flavor fits your menu best.