|Serving Size:||1 Frittata|
|36||Large Eggs, Whisked|
|1/2||Cup Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese|
|6||Cups Sliced Button Mushrooms, Sautéed|
|3||Cups Green Bell Peppers, Small Dice|
|3||Cups Roma Tomatoes, Small Dice|
|3||Cups Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes, Small Chop|
|Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste|
|3/4||Cup Cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon, Small Chunks|
|3/4||Cup Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese, Crumbled|
For Egg Mixture:
- In a bowl, evenly whisk together the eggs, ½ cup Boursin, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, red bliss potatoes, and salt/pepper.
To Make A Frittata:
- Heat a non-stick omelet/sauté pan, over medium-high heat, and lightly coat with pan spray.
- Pour a 6 ounces ladle of the egg mixture into the hot pan and stir frequently to create a thick cooked fluffy omelet.
- Remove pan from heat and place under a broiler for approximately 30 seconds to set the frittata.
- Slide hot frittata onto plate and top with 1 tablespoon of bacon and 1 tablespoon of Boursin crumbles.
For ideal texture, crumble Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese by hand.