|Serving Size:||1 Taco|
|Steaks And Eggs:|
|1/3||Cup Vegetable Oil|
|2 1/2||Pounds Skirt Steak, Thin Strips|
|6||Cups (Equal Mixture of) Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, and Red Onion, Julienne|
|Kosher Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, To Taste|
|12||Fresh Large Eggs|
|12||Flour Tortillas, Small (Fajita Size)|
|3/4||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Room Temperature|
|1/4||Cup Pico De Gallo|
For Steaks And Eggs:
- Heat oil in non-stick pan, over high heat.
- Add steak, peppers, and onions and sauté until steak is cooked and peppers and onions are charred (approximately 2 minutes).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve hot.
- Then soft scramble eggs. Reserve hot.
To Make A Huevos Fajitas Taco:
- Warm tortillas and then evenly spread each of the tortillas with 1 tablespoon of Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese (over the whole tortilla).
- Next, place the hot steak mixture (dividing it into 12 portions) on the front half of each of the warm cheese spread tortillas.
- Top each with 1 hot scrambled eggs and 1 teaspoon of pico de gallo.
- Fold the tortilla in half to make taco.
Double your offerings and your flavors by also creating a Huevos Burrito featuring Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese. You can even wrap it in aluminum foil for on-the-go customers.