|Serving Size:||1 Benny|
|12||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese|
|3/4||Cup Heavy Cream|
|24||Top Sirloin Steaks, 3 Ounces Each|
|12||Toasted English Muffins, Split In Half|
|24||Pieces of Pickled Jalapeño|
|Cracked Black Pepper|
For Cheese Sauce:
- Heat Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese and heavy cream over medium-high heat in a sauce pot, just to melt the cheese.
- Whisk to evenly combine the ingredients.
- Reserve warm.
For Steaks and Eggs:
- Season steaks with Kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
- Cook to desired doneness.
- Fry eggs hard.
- Reserve both.
To Make A Steak And Eggs Benny:
- Place two toasted English muffins on a dinner plate.
- Top each with a cooked steak and then a fried egg.
- Coat each egg with 2 ounces of cheese sauce and finish by adding 1 slice of pickled jalapeño.
Want to add a more down-home Steak & Eggs Benny to your menu? Switch out the English muffin for two slices of toasted white bread.