|Serving Size:||1 cheesy bread (serves 2 people)|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|24||Sourdough Sub Rolls, 8”|
|4 1/2||Cups Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese|
|3||Cups Basil Pesto, Thin Viscosity|
|1 1/2||Cups Roma Tomatoes, Minced|
|1 1/2||Cups Sliced Scallions|
- Slice each sub roll into a wide checkerboard, cutting 3/4 of the way through.
- On each roll, spread 3 tablespoons of Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese in between the checkerboard slices, pushing cheese all the way from the top to the bottom.
- The bread can be prepared in advance, held refrigerated, and baked to order.
To Make A Crazy Good Cheesy Bread:
- Bake the stuffed bread in a 400º oven for approximately 4-5 minutes, ensuring cheese is fully melted and bread is crispy.
- Remove from oven and top with 2 tablespoons pesto, 1 tablespoon tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon scallions.
Want to add even more tempting ingredients? Go for it! Consider adding crispy bacon or diced peperoni for a more Italian take.