Print This Page
Queso is an anytime appetizer. And when it’s made with real Wisconsin cheddar, chunks of prime rib, and creamy horseradish, it’s an every time appetizer. Packed with Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese, this queso is a must for any menu.
||12 oz. queso (8 oz. cheese and 4 oz. beef)
||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese
||Cup Heavy Cream
||Pounds Fully Cooked Beef Ribeye, Cut Into Small Chunks
||Fried Potato Skins
For Cheese Mixture:
- Heat Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese, heavy cream, and horseradish over medium-high heat in a sauce pot, just to melt the cheese.
- Whisk to evenly combine the ingredients.
- Stir in cooked beef.
- Remove pot from heat, transfer cheese to a bain-marie (or serve immediately), and reserve warm.
To Make 1 Order:
- Pour approximately 12 ounces of queso into bowl.
- Line the bowl with the fried potato skins.