|Serving Size:||12 oz. queso (8 oz. cheese and 4 oz. beef)|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|12||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese|
|3/4||Cup Heavy Cream|
|3||Pounds Fully Cooked Beef Ribeye, Cut Into Small Chunks|
|48||Fried Potato Skins|
For Cheese Mixture:
- Heat Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese, heavy cream, and horseradish over medium-high heat in a sauce pot, just to melt the cheese.
- Whisk to evenly combine the ingredients.
- Stir in cooked beef.
- Remove pot from heat, transfer cheese to a bain-marie (or serve immediately), and reserve warm.
To Make 1 Order:
- Pour approximately 12 ounces of queso into bowl.
- Line the bowl with the fried potato skins.
Want to make this tasty appetizer even easier? Replace the fried potato skins with corn chips.