|Serving Size:||1 Sandwich|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|6||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Room Temperature|
|48||Sub or Hoagie Roll, 6"|
|6||Pounds Oven-Roasted Turkey, Deli Sliced|
|6||Pounds Ham, Deli Sliced|
|12||Cups Iceberg Lettuce, Shredded|
|3||Cups Roma Tomato, Small Dice|
|1||Cup Red Wine Vinaigrette|
|144||Kosher Pickles, Rounds|
- Open and lay a sub roll flat.
- Evenly spread the top half of the sub with 2 tablespoons of Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese and evenly spread the bottom half of the sub with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Place 2 ounces of turkey on the bottom half, then add 2 ounces of ham to it.
- Put in a 400º oven for approximately 3-5 minutes, to heat the meat, melt the cheese, and lightly toast the sub.
To Make A Turkey, Ham, and Cheddar Grinder:
- After removing from oven, top the meat with ¼ cup lettuce, 1 tablespoon tomato, 1 teaspoon drizzle of red wine vinaigrette, and 3 pickle rounds.
- Fold the top half of the sub over the fillings and close the sub.
- Slice the sub in half or leave whole.
Looking for a lighter fare option? Layer all the ingredients on a thin flatbread and roll tightly into a pinwheel.