|Serving Size:||1 Sandwich|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|6||Cups of Merkts Beer Cheese, Room Temperature|
|12||Pounds Black Forest Ham, Deli Sliced Thin|
|1||Cup Honey Mustard|
|Equipment:||Panini Grill Press|
- Split the onion bagels in half.
- Place a split onion bagel on a Panini grill and press for approximately 1 minute, to create two toasted crispy thin rounds.
To Make A Beer Cheese Bagel Crisp:
- Evenly spread the inside of each round with 1 tablespoon Merkts Beer Cheese.
- Place 4 ounces of ham on the bottom round then squirt 1 teaspoon of honey mustard over the ham.
- Finish with the spread top round.
Turn this crisp into a panini. Simply take two slices of focaccia or ciabatta and construct sandwich as instructed. Once completed, finish it off with a couple minutes in the panini press.