|Serving Size:||1 Order of Fries|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|Fry Seasoning Blend:|
|1||Cup Cane Sugar|
|1/4||Cup Light Brown Sugar|
|2||Teaspoons Sea Salt|
|1||Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, Ground|
|6||Cups Merkts Port Wine Cheese, Room Temperature|
|18||Pounds Sweet Potato Fries|
|1 1/2||Cups Clover Honey|
|3||Cups Candied Pecans, Rough Chopped|
For Fry Seasoning Blend:
- Place cane sugar, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne in a mixing bowl and stir to evenly combine.
- Reserve covered at room temperature for service.
- Fry the sweet potato fries to order (6 ounces per order), as needed for service, until crispy and fully cooked.
To Make 1 Order:
- Place hot and drained fries in a mixing bowl with 1 teaspoon of fry seasoning blend.
- Toss to evenly combine.
- Place fries in a serving basket, then top the fries with a ½ tablespoon drizzle of honey, 2 tablespoons of Merkts Port Wine Cheese (soft chunks) and 1 tablespoon pecans.
Give these Holiday Fries a touch of sophistication by foregoing the fry basket and serving them on an oversized or unique serving dish.