|Serving Size:||1 Veggie Burger|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|For Avocado Boursin Cheese:|
|2||Ounces Fresh Avocado|
|4||Ounces Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs|
|2||Teaspoons Fresh Cilantro, Minced|
|1/4||Teaspoon Fresh Lime Juice|
|1/8||Teaspoon Kosher Salt|
|For Caramelized Onions:|
|1||Pound Yellow Onions, ¼-inch slices|
|2||Ounces Unsalted Butter, Soft or Vegan Spread|
|1/4||Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper|
|For Sweet Potato Fries:|
|6||Ounces Frozen Sweet Potato Fries|
|1||Ounce Avocado Boursin Cheese|
|Vegetable Oil, As Needed|
For Avocado Boursin Cheese:
- In a bowl, smash avocado.
- Add Boursin, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Blend together well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
For Caramelized Onions:
- In a large saute pan, melt 1 ounce of the butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and season with half the salt and half the pepper.
- Toss onions frequently, once or twice a minute.
- Cook for 10 minutes until they are golden brown.
For Veggie Burger:
- Cook burger for 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Toast the bun.
- Layer the bottom bun with the spinach and tomato, then the burger.
- Top with the warm onions, 1 ounce of the Avocado Boursin cheese and bun.
- Heat the oil to 350°.
- Drop the fries into a basket and with salt.
- Serve immediately with a ramekin of Avocado Boursin cheese.
Refrigerate the Avocado Boursin Cheese Spread for 30 minutes before serving. And if you’re looking for a little kick of heat, add some minced jalapeno.