|Serving Size:||1 Burger|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|18 - 24||Ounces Boursin Dairy-Free Cheese Spread Alternative, Garlic & Herbs|
|1||Cup Blistered and Chopped Shishito Peppers, Salted|
|24||Plant-based or Beef Burger Patties|
|1||Large Pickled Red Onions, Sliced into Rings|
|2||Heads of Bibb Lettuce|
|Equipment:||Oven, Mixer, Char Grill|
- In a mixer using the whisk attachment, mix Boursin and chopped shishito until smooth and evenly incorporated. Set aside at room temperature.
- Slice buns and place on a sheet tray.
- Spread about 1 ounce of the Boursin-shishito mixture on both sides of a bun and place in a 350-degree oven to toast.
- Cook burger patty on a char grill. Place patty on the bottom bun.
- Place 1 or 2 leaves of lettuce on burger patty.
- Pat pickled onions dry with a paper towel and place 3 to 5 rings on top of lettuce.
- Place bun lid on top and serve.
If you don’t have shishito peppers, try substituting roasted and peeled poblanos. And if you want to add a little crunch to your burger, top it with fried onion straws.