|Serving Size:||1 Burger|
|Day Part:||Lunch, Dinner|
|3||Pounds Ground Sirloin, 80/20 Blend|
|3/4||Cups Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese|
|3/4||Cups Cooked Applewood Smoked Bacon, Small Chunks|
|12||Ounces BBQ Sauce|
|12||Ounces Fried Onion/Jalapeño Strips|
For Stuffed Burgers:
- Make 2 burger patties (2 ounces each)—pressing each burger flat.
- Top the center of one of the patties with 1 tablespoon Merkts Sharp Cheddar Cheese, leaving 1/4” of the burger edges without cheese, then add 1 tablespoon bacon.
- Place the other patty on top and form into a burger, gently crimping the edges with your hands.
- Grill burger to order.
To Make An Inside-Out BBBQ Burger:
- Toast 1 burger bun.
- Place approximately 1 ounce fried onion/jalapeño on the bun heel.
- Top with 1 burger and spread 1 ounce of BBQ sauce over the burger.
- Finish by adding the bun crown.
This is one heavy burger—lighten it up by adding a side of coleslaw. It will help add a fresher element to this tasty burger.